At HomeBlend Media we take copyright and protection of artists work very seriously, and all content on HomeBlend has been perceived to be either in the Public Domain, or that consent has been given by the copyright owner for display of work. Having your work on HomeBlend gives you access to our users and can help promote your own site or company.
If you would like to remove your copyrighted piece of work, media, picture or resource from HomeBlend.net you need to do the following:
1) You need to click the contact button at the bottom of every one of our webpages
2) Select 'Copyright Issue' from the departments list
3) Please state what the copyright issue is, including the EXACT URL of the work, media, picture or resource – YOU MUST INCLUDE A CORRECT EMAIL AND TELEPHONE NO and please include your address in the email.
4) Send email and wait for a reply. There is a maximum waiting period of 14 days, but most responses are sent within 48 hours.
5) You will be sent an email address in which you will need to send proof of copyright
6) Upon acknowledgement and conformation that you are the legitimate copyright holder, your content will be removed within 24 hours.
PLEASE NOTE: This process will need to be repeated for each individual copyrighted piece of work, media, picture or resource!
You are using an old, and unsafe browser on your PC and HomeBlend recommends you consider doing one of three things: